Saturday, 10 February 2007

Hilly 50 - 17th February 2007

The Hilly 50 now has it's own information page at http://www.cyclingswlondon.org.uk/Other/Hilly50/hilly50.htm

Author: Lisa

4 Comments:

Chris O'Hearn 12 February 2007 at 14:03 GMT

Great idea to set up the blog for new and updated events and news - not only from the DA but from the members as well.

Chris O'Hearn 12 February 2007 at 18:32 GMT

Date correction - the web page for the Hilly 50 says Saturday 18th. I think it should be Saturday 17th. Unless you mean it starts on Saturday and will take me until Sunday to walk up all those hills ;-) .

Lisa 13 February 2007 at 11:36 GMT

Hmm, good point about the date - I only remembered to change the year, not the date. Will fix when I get home and can update the page!

Lisa

Pete 15 February 2007 at 06:57 GMT

2 pics seem to need fixing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Comments are occasionally sent to the admins for approval, so your comment may not appear immediately.