I joined by chance the Downland Section at the Star Russper while I was riding the John Ibbottson memorial cake ride, I was carrot cake (not a lot of people know that!) It was a welcome break seeing you all and helping to break the monotony of being dropped by my so called mates from KPRC when I slowly ascended Leith Hill after a hectic ABBA party at my place running until 4am after much dancing and beer! 4 hrs sleep is not enough for an old man like me. Anyway I got some lovely comments, thanks to David who said this was only my 2nd ride with the Downlanders this year (gate crashing lunch?) and Angie was so upset she had not been invited to the party I promised to rectify that another year! Barbara please note.
Took me 6hrs 40mins to do 69mls including stops so I was quite happy to get home in one piece. More info on the KPRC blog.
Author: mike morley

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment. Comments are occasionally sent to the admins for approval, so your comment may not appear immediately.