Two pictures from Mike Morley (Oh no not him again - he's back from down under!). I was kindly invited by Janice to join them for todays lunch which was at the Dukes Head Brockham and very enjoyable it was too with good 'a la Carte' meals.
According to Ken Loy 20 people attended and the top table, near the window had David lording it at one end and long tall and lovely Carolyn at the other, making it difficult to touch knees at such a distance.
I have six pictures sent by Ken and six from David taken by Dawn much better than mine. I just have to work out how to get them from an e-mail attachment onto the blog. Once I have done that I will blog them as 2 Collages of 6 pics each. You will be devastated by what you see. I too, took another photo but it was not too flattering of a couple of people who were caught off balance, while stuffing their faces with food. Food wonderful food di dar di dar!!
MikeM
According to Ken Loy 20 people attended and the top table, near the window had David lording it at one end and long tall and lovely Carolyn at the other, making it difficult to touch knees at such a distance.
I have six pictures sent by Ken and six from David taken by Dawn much better than mine. I just have to work out how to get them from an e-mail attachment onto the blog. Once I have done that I will blog them as 2 Collages of 6 pics each. You will be devastated by what you see. I too, took another photo but it was not too flattering of a couple of people who were caught off balance, while stuffing their faces with food. Food wonderful food di dar di dar!!
MikeM
Author: Lisa

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment. Comments are occasionally sent to the admins for approval, so your comment may not appear immediately.