Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Reminders of the Carol Service I missed 2008

While out walking in Walton this morning per chance I came across Margaret Marsh the Vicar and her husband, middle and right, the other two people were in conversation untill I interupted! When will I ever learn?

The parish church of St. Peters with little sign of any parishoners. Out of work you might say, well as the village is still pretty cut of, if it was like Monday the pubs were packed.

And still my car is loaded with snow, must clear it today as Wednesday night the new owner from Aylesbury is due to collect.

Not sure if I will make Cobham Wed 4 Feb, problem is getting out village, you cannot ride your bike only walk with it and its 13 miles. For those that make it have a safe and happy day. No breaking bones please!

Mike
Posted by Picasa

Author: Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Comments are occasionally sent to the admins for approval, so your comment may not appear immediately.