Sunday, 5 July 2009

Sunday 5 July 09 Downlands

Had planned to go to Fairoaks Airport with the C&M and then onto Irene's for tea! Sorry I missed your generous hospitality again Irene. Total distance I think was a step too far having had only 2hours sleep on Friday night! See comment on C&M Blog. Graham & I had 2 great rides up Ditchling Beacon!! As for today few people were at 11's Reigate Garden Centre with Angie away in USA. I arrived as David & Dawn, Ken and Dianna were about to leave. I pootled back up Wray Lane having done Peblecombe earlier a distance of some 18mls, which got me home in good time to see the men's W19 final. As they say may the best man win and he did but Rodick to me was the real winner!!
As for the bike above, it looked very nice and I thought I might buy it for Barbara's Birthday but then I remembered she hates cycling and cyclists and all the paraphernalia that goes with it! She is so Independent, I wonder if its because she was born on 4th July!!
Posted by Picasa

Author: mike morley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Comments are occasionally sent to the admins for approval, so your comment may not appear immediately.