Thanks very much to all who entered in total 61 riders on what was a beautiful day, we were so lucky. In the process CTC raised £305 + £25 in donations on the day a total of £330 for our local Hospice in Cheam - St. Raphael. Further donations are welcome!
It would not be fair to mention to many names but I would particularly like to thank Ray Dare the phenomenal 88 year KPRC & CTC member who holds so many National VTTA records for turning up and helping at the start. I would also like to mention in particular Graham Hill the former promoter when this event was a CTC Cheam & Morden event for his invaluable help in setting up the online registration and rout via GPS etc. I would alsolike to thank the CTC SWLondon district Chairman Dave Vine for all his help with the signing on and indeed for riding the event.
Many local cycling clubs supported this event lie Addiscombe who have for many years along with Epsom CC. I would particularly like to thank VCLondres for their support and the wonderful turnout of youngsters, you are the salt of the earth and a credit to future generations of sporting cyclists.
I will be posting lots of photo's in due course but for now thanks again for all who rode. Please let you friends know about the eventg again next year around the 8th March 2016y I would like to get 100 riders.
Mike Morley promoter on behalf of CTC SW Lonson
Author: mike morley
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment. Comments are occasionally sent to the admins for approval, so your comment may not appear immediately.