Wednesday, 8 November 2017

AGM Hersham - Arthur Jessop Trophy

Well done Collin & well deserved and a long overdue award, talk about keep it in the family, will you share the cleaning with Shirley?
My picture is panoramic, encompassing Tim our secretary and I think a special thanks goes to him also for all the hard work he does every week and all year for our member group. As for David, having taken over from Collin you are also doing an excellent and thought provoking job. I thought that the meeting produced some good ideas particularly Stephanie's cycling book library idea. Well done I hope it gets off the ground well!
As for "Face Book" it is well known that as an old stick in the mud I don't do social media, in fact I term it "Anti Social Media" and the scourge of Modern Man along with "Twitter".


Author: mike morley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Comments are occasionally sent to the admins for approval, so your comment may not appear immediately.