Thursday, 20 December 2007

Lynda's Tree House Party



I was invited to join Lynda Barrow and her band of merry females (and Norman) for their annual seasonal lunch at Fanny's Farm and very enjoyable it was too on a beautiful sunny frosty day. It's quite an art trying to eat your meal with the tree branches literally in the way. I hadn't realised that Fanny's had branched out in this way, it was like trying to eat with a very solid, immovable bird having her arm permanently around you. Two appropriate pictures are posted above (that's the way the blog does it), the others I will send to Lynda for distribution. The first is entering the tree house, the second is Lynda in the festive spirit.

Author: mike morley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Comments are occasionally sent to the admins for approval, so your comment may not appear immediately.